Register for the event below to access NAO's programming software 'Chorégraphe'
Adelaide City Library 2018
We are excited to announce that Adelaide will play host to our first Everybody Dance NAO competition for 2018! Brainary Interactive and the Adelaide City Library have partnered together to run this great opportunity for South Australian Schools to program NAO robots.
Stage 1: NAO Masterclass - Wednesday 7th of February, 4:00-6:00pm.
Stage 2: At school - teachers work with students to program their dances.
Stage 3: Submission - files are submitted and the top ten teams selected.
Stage 4: Final Dance-Off - for shortlisted teams - Saturday 24th of March:
- Team robot testing between 11:00am to 2:30pm
- Final Dance-Off from 3:00pm-4:00pm.
Location: Adelaide City Library, Level 3 Francis St, Rundle Place Building, Adelaide.
2nd of February: Registration for Animation Masterclass @ Adelaide City Library closes - Registrations have closed
7th of February: Animation Masterclass @ Adelaide City Library 4pm-6pm
14th of February: Registration for Competition closes
Registrations have closed
14th of March: Submissions due
19th of March: Finalists will be announced and notified
24th of March: Dance Off @ Adelaide City Library!
Video Tutorial: Animating with Chorégraphe
Contact us to register your interest to run a NAO dance contest in other capital cities.
Terms and Conditions
- Participating teams are responsible for their own transport arrangements and any associated costs to attend the nearest dance-off event. A copy of valid insurance policy covering public liability and excursions is required.
- Participating teams are required to have appropriate teacher/parental supervision for the duration of the event.
- Participating teams are required to bring their own lunch
- Participating teams are required to inform both the Brainary and the Adelaide Library if they have any specific health or accessibility requirements.
- Teams that bring their own NAO robots to the event are responsible for their care and maintenance. The Brainary and the Adelaide City Library take no responsibility for any damage, theft or loss suffered at the event.
- All teams and competitors agree to accept the judges’ decisions as final.